Create an Unstoppable Life
The podcast for Smart Professionals who often get in their own way. Each episode explores how to get unstuck, move beyond over-working and over-thinking, and create more fulfillment personally and professionally.
Ep# 117 – A New Way of Thinking About Contribution – Create an Unstoppable Life by Dena George, MD
Contribution is easily defined as giving. However, it is so much more. Today’s episode explores the depth that contribution brings to both our lives and the lives of others. This episode will walk you through the following: giving, understanding the emotional return (or cost) of your contribution, and the alignment of giving with your core values. We’ll take it one step farther and explore how your contributions impact others – it’s not always what you think or you intend. A general practice of high achievers is to give until you have nothing left. This episode will help you re-think what you do and how you do it. . .all with the goal of creating more freedom and fulfillment for yourself and others. Don’t forget to visit doctorpodcastnetwork.com/locumstory to get real, unbiased answers to all your locum tenens questions.
- Ep# 117 – A New Way of Thinking About Contribution
- Ep# 116 – Unnecessary Gaps and How to Close Them
- Ep# 115 – Modifiers & Minimizers
- Ep# 114 – What Adventure and Respite Really Mean with Dr. Errin Weisman
- Ep# 113 – Denial & the High Achiever
- Ep# 112 – Re-thinking What You Need
- Ep# 111 – Stretch Goals
- Ep# 110 – One Choice That Will Change Your Life
- Ep# 109 – Be More Clear and Focused
- Ep# 108 – Failing on Every Front