Create an Unstoppable Life
The podcast for Smart Professionals who often get in their own way. Each episode explores how to get unstuck, move beyond over-working and over-thinking, and create more fulfillment personally and professionally.
Ep# 150 – Hebiatrics with Dr. Meera Beharry – Create an Unstoppable Life by Dena George, MD
Today we are talking to an amazing woman and physician, Dr. Meera Beharry, adolescent medicine specialist. So let's think – what is hebiatrics and what are we missing with the issues that our adolescents are facing today? What can we do to provide a positive impact that can help them? The problems adolescents face now (social media, pandemic, isolation) require different approaches and solutions. Meera gives us some insight to the problems, dispels the myth around resilience, and gives us some hope and opportunities to help the adolescents we serve (and live with!). https://www.linkedin.com/in/meera-beharry-21737043 https://hebiatrics.com/ https://www.facebook.com/HealthyHorizonsHebiatrics
- Ep# 150 – Hebiatrics with Dr. Meera Beharry
- EP# 149 – Emotional Home
- Ep# 148 – Your Tribe with Dr. Amy Vertrees
- Ep# 147 – Staying Committed
- Ep# 146 – Connection and Friendship with Dr. Dawn Sears
- Ep# 145 – Motivation – A New Perspective
- Ep# 144 – Entrepreneurship and Women Warrior Healers with Dr. Laurie Boge
- Ep# 143 – Why do we choose the Reflexive No?
- Ep# 142 – Understanding What Is Helpful
- Ep# 141 – Change Your Life with “I” Statements