Create an Unstoppable Life
The podcast for Smart Professionals who often get in their own way. Each episode explores how to get unstuck, move beyond over-working and over-thinking, and create more fulfillment personally and professionally.
Ep# 143 – Why do we choose the Reflexive No? – Create an Unstoppable Life by Dena George, MD
What is a reflexive no? Why does it prevent us from moving forward? We are quick to say no to some opportunities. We may think of them as having no value to us. However, that quick decision can lead to missing out on something amazing. How can we stop this reaction and spend more time thinking about what we are disagreeing to do. This episode explains why we should stop the reflexive no and start saying yes to more.
- Ep# 143 – Why do we choose the Reflexive No?
- Ep# 142 – Understanding What Is Helpful
- Ep# 141 – Change Your Life with “I” Statements
- Ep# 140 – Coming Back Better! with Dr Errin Weisman
- Ep# 139 – What Really Determines Your Quality of Life
- Ep# 138 – What Keeps You Stuck
- Ep# 137 – Why it’s not All or Nothing!
- Ep# 136 – Understanding Yourself Better
- Ep# 135 – It’s About Time
- Ep# 134 – Unwaivering Faith